Noosa Everglades BBQ Lunch River Cruise
Noosa Everglades BBQ Lunch River Cruise is the perfect Sunshine Coast tour for exploring the wilderness of the Noosa area. A guided boardwalk will be taken at the Kinaba Interpretive Centre before boarding the Everglades boat which will cruise along the Noosa River and into the pristine waterways of the Noosa Everglades. Experience an abundance of wildlife including a wide range of birds and native animals. The historic Harry's Hut is where an Aussie BBQ lunch is enjoyed. Take some time to explore the area, spot wildlife, take some photographs of the surrounding natural environment or go for a swim in the clear waters. If your time on the Sunshine Coast is limited then the Noosa Everglades BBQ Lunch River Cruise is perfect for a day out on the waterways.
Bar-B-Canoe is an alternative option to this cruise. Enjoy a gentle paddle upstream in your canoe through the ancient landscapes and waterways and re-join the tour for the BBQ lunch at Harry's Hut.
- Visit to historic Harry's Hut
- Cruise or Canoe the Noosa Everglades
- Guided boardwalk to Kinaba Interpretive Centre
- Complimentary courtesy pick up on odd days of the month between Mooloolaba and Noosa
- Shuttle bus servicing hotels in Noosa Heads & Noosaville
- Morning tea
- Advanced Eco Certified Cruise
- All equipment for Canoe option
- Delicious Aussie BBQ lunch with soft drink, choice of sirloin beef steak, saltwater Barramundi fillet or sweet potato and baby spinach frittata
Departs Daily - times are seasonal
Children: 0 - 14 year are charged at the child rate, children 0 - 6 years are not accepted on the Noosa Everglades Bar-B-Canoe option
What to Bring: Camera, hat, sunscreen, casual and comfortable clothing
Operated By: The Discovery Group